14:30 – 14:40: Opening remarks GIZ - ECLAC
14:40 – 14:55: Presentation of the paper “Corporate governance in Latin America and the Caribbean. The use of ESG debt instruments to finance sustainable investment projects”
• Mario Cimoli, Deputy Executive Secretary of the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC).
• Marita Broemmelmeier, Director GIZ Mexico Office.
14:55 – 15:35: Comments from government and market perspectives
• Mario Marcel, Minister (incoming) of Finance of Chile and Former President of the Central Bank of Chile
• Lic Gabriel Yorio, Undersecretary of Income of Finance and Public Credit of Mexico
• Denise Pauli Pavarina, Vice-Chair of the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) – Brazil
Moderator: Georgina Núñez, ECLAC
15:35 – 15:50: Debate
15:50 – 16:00: Final remarks