Available in: English
Strengthening the technical capacity of public finance managers in select Caribbean Small Island Developing States (SIDS) to manage their public finances
United Nations Development Account (UNDA)
1 August 2014 to 31 August 2017|Project/Programme
The specific expected outcomes of the project are:
- Increased knowledge and skills of public finance managers in managing and forecasting public expenditure and revenue.
- Improved public finance management systems to facilitate sustainable revenue and expenditure management operations.
The indicators of achievement include:
- Increased number of public finance practitioners applying the skills, andtTechniques acquired from the workshops in day to day fiscal management, including the use of the reference guide.
- At least 75% of workshop participants acknowledge their capacity to manage and forecast government expenditure and revenue.
- All beneficiary countries have or are in the process of integrating the programmes and techniques of the training into their public finance management systems.
Project briefing seminar: Strengthening technical capacity of public finance managers in select Caribbean SIDS -- Meeting report
Project briefing seminar: Strengthening technical capacity of public finance managers in select Caribbean SIDS -- Meeting presentation