Sixth Session of UN-GGIM: Americas
The Sixth Session of the United Nations Regional Committee for Global Geospatial Information Management for the Americas (UN-GGIM: Americas) was held in Mexico City, on 11 October 2019, within the framework of the Geospatial Forum of the Americas (AGF).
One of the main objectives of the Sixth Session of UN-GGIM: Americas, was to hold a workshop on the Integrated Geospatial Information Framework (IGIF), whose activities focused on the preparation of regional feedback to the IGIF Global Consultation and the identification of the link between IGIF and the development of National Geospatial Data Infrastructures. The meeting program also included the presentation of the regional reports of UN-GGIM: Americas and of the Statistical Conference of the Americas of ECLAC, as well as the presentation of the status of the work plans and next steps of the working groups of UN-GGIM Americas.
- Progress in the implementation of national Geospatial Data Infrastructure in the Americas - Macarena Pérez García
- UN-GGIM: América - WORKING GROUP INTEGRATION OF STATISTICAL AND GEOSPATIAL INFORMATION -GT-IIEG - Sandra Liliana Moreno
- The IGIF: Strengthening National Geospatial Information Arrangements - Greg Scott a
- Regional support to the IGIF: a coordinated and collaborative effort - Alvaro Monett - CEPAL/ Macarena Pérez
- TOWARDS THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE INTEGRATED GEOSPATIAL INFORMATION FRAMEWORK IGIF: THE CASE OF GUYANA - Durwin Humphrey
- Access and Use of Geospatial Information for Disasters and Climate Change - Nouri Sabo/Louis Brown