1. Opening of the meeting.
2. Understanding the debt for climate adaptation swap initiative of the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC).
3. Promoting a debt swap for the Caribbean: a strategic approach to making it happen.
4. Advancing green investment and green industry for structural economic transformation in the Caribbean.
5. Promoting fiscal responsibility and financial management in the Caribbean: the need for public expenditure reviews (PERs).
6. Addressing the vulnerability of Caribbean economies caused by de-risking and challenges to the offshore financial sector.
7. The next steps.
8. Closure of the meeting.