1. Election of officers.
2. Adoption of the agenda and organization of the work of the thirty-fourth session.
3. Report on the activities carried out by the Commission since its thirty-third session.
4. Draft programme of work of the ECLAC system, 2014-2015.
5. Report on the activities of the subsidiary bodies of ECLAC, 2010-2012 and the outcomes of other intergovernmental meetings which report at the session.
6. Proposed calendar of conferences of ECLAC for the period 2012-2014.
7. Committee on South-South Cooperation.
8. Global crisis and current conditions in Latin America and the Caribbean.
9. Presentation and consideration of the document prepared by the secretariat entitled Structural Change for Equality: An Integrated Approach to Development.
10. High-level seminar on the theme “Structural Change for Equality: An Integrated Approach to Development”.
11. High-level dialogue.