1. Election of officers.
2. Adoption of the agenda and organization of the work of the thirty-fourth session.
3. Report on the activities carried out by the Commission since its thirty-third session.
4. Draft programme of work of the ECLAC system, 2014-2015.
5. Report on the activities of the subsidiary bodies of ECLAC, 2010-2012 and the outcomes of other intergovernmental meetings which report at the session.
6. Proposed calendar of conferences of ECLAC for the period 2012-2014.
7. Committee on South-South Cooperation.
8. Global crisis and current conditions in Latin America and the Caribbean.
9. Presentation and consideration of the document prepared by the secretariat entitled Structural Change for Equality: An Integrated Approach to Development.
10. High-level seminar on the theme “Structural Change for Equality: An Integrated Approach to Development”.
11. High-level dialogue.
Thirty-fourth session of the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
Crowne Plaza San Salvador Hotel
The session will be attended by approximately 200 government representatives and 100 representatives of United Nations agencies, non-governmental organizations and special guests.