1. Adoption of the agenda and organization of work.
2. The post-2015 development agenda: synergies between regional and global processes.
3. The role of the Latin American and Caribbean Forum on Sustainable Development and its linkages with the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development.
4. An overview of sustainable development in Latin America and the Caribbean.
5. Report on the Regional Consultation on Financing for Development in Latin America and the Caribbean (Santiago, 12 and 13 March 2015).
6. Consideration of the request submitted by the Kingdom of Norway for admission as a member State of the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean.
7. Other matters.
8. Consideration and adoption of resolutions.
Annotated Provisional Agenda
Report of the 30 session of the Committee of the Whole of ECLAC