1. Opening of the Session
2. Strategies to promote sustainable growth and build resilience in Caribbean SIDS.
3. Regional Coordinating Mechanism for the implementation of the Mauritius Strategy for the further Implementation of the Programme of Action for the Sustainable Development of Small Island Developing States.
4. Preparations for the Third International Conference on Small Island Devevloping States.
5. Work Programme matters.
Programme of work for the Caribbean subregion.
Meeting Documents: Diane Quarless - Programme Matters
6. Thirty-fifth session of Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, Lima, 5-9 May 2014.
7. Date and venue of the seventeenth meeting of the Monitoring Committee of the Caribbean Development and Cooperation Committee.
8. Welcome of new associate members of ECLAC to CDCC.
9. Consideration and adoption of resolutions.
10. Other matters.
11. Closure of the session.