Available in: EnglishEspañol
- Torres, Miguel; Sunkel, Osvaldo
- Pérez Caldentey, Esteban; Vernengo, Matías
- Amarante, Verónica; Galván, Marco; Mancero, Xavier
- Suanes, Macarena
- Garry, Stefanie; Villarreal, Francisco G.
Does the contribution made by early education to later academic achievement differ in Latin America?: PISA 2009-2012Gamboa, Luis Fernando; Krüger, Natalia
South-South trade and South-North trade: which contributes more to development in Asia and South America? Insights from estimating income elasticities of import demandBernhardt, Thomas
A multidimensional time use and well-being index: a proposal for Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico and UruguayBenvin, Evelyn; Rivera, Elizabeth; Tromben, Varinia
- Gonçalves, Eduardo; Neto, Amir Borges Ferreira
- Fuentes H., Fernando; García, Carlos J.
Beyond capital controls: regulation of foreign currency derivatives markets in the Republic of Korea and Brazil after the global financial crisisPrates, Daniela Magalhães; Fritz, Barbara
- Vieira Filho, José Eustáquio Ribeiro; Fornazier, Armando
Community, connectivity and the regional movement in Patagonia: the evolution of social capital in the Aysén Region of ChileDurston, John; Gaete, José Manuel; Pérez, Miguel